Biography of Engineer Mahmoud Nejatian
About engineer Mahmoud Nejatian, we can mention the management and activity in Kian panel and technology supply companies, which are established in two fields.
In the following, a summary of the biography and work activities of engineer Mahmoud Nejatian is given.
Mahmoud Nejatian completed his studies in Iran until the end of his mathematics diploma and completed his higher education in the field of control system engineering with an electrical orientation in England. At the same time as university studies, he entered the job market in England and is working in an international company active in the field of helicopter autolanding systems and advanced car systems.
Mahmoud Nejatian’s love, dynamism, and hard work were noticed by the senior managers of the company, and therefore they were given the responsibility of analyzing and improving the quality and quantity of production with more than a hundred personnel. Despite his very good job position, his sense of duty to his homeland and promotion of the country’s industry prompted him to return to his homeland and continue the path of progress in his own land, Iran.
Summary of the work activities of engineer Mahmoud Nejatian
- The executive management of the first company manufacturing industrial rotary keys in Iran under the license of a German company and then serves as the managing director.
- Teaching English in one of the most prestigious language teaching institutions in the north and south of Tehran, due to teaching by teaching, at the same time as the company’s management
- Executive management and then management of the factory for the manufacture of electrical panels up to the level of 40 kV and related equipment
- Converting a workshop with 14 traditional personnel, producing traditional and limited panels with traditional management to modern factories with more than 200 personnel, introducing and establishing modern CNC machines in the production and assembly line, compiling and introducing numerous software, forming a group and various units such as procurement, metalworking, assembly, paint, quality control, project control, industrial warehouse, research, and development unit, testing, IT, machining, welding, drawing, and other related units.
- Holding training classes for all different units and providing the latest technology to all working and management levels
- Communication with the world’s major electricity industry companies from the Unilac family of France, Telemechanic (Schneider), Siemens of Germany, ABB of Switzerland, and obtaining a license from Siemens and ABB companies.
- The production of highly advanced switchboards in sync with European technology and the country’s needs from the introduction of electrical switchboards for all basic industries from families of mines, cement factories, power plants, refineries, airports, steel, copper, oil, petrochemicals, oil platforms, gas stations and hundreds big industry and small throughout Iran.
- Engineering science and signs to the neighbor
- The establishment of a total system whose foundations are very successful and which marks the top of this industrial unit in Iran’s electricity industry is ongoing.
Engineer Mahmoud Nejatian, after 25 years of continuous efforts in this industry and finding complete skills in the production line devices of this industry for the first time in Iran, offers modern machinery for the production of products of this industry to similar units and aims to improve it. A huge industry has a share.
For this purpose, another independent company was started with the executive management of engineer Mahmoud Nejatian and the partnership of one of the most prominent and successful owners of the industry for this purpose and a subset of the “Tamin Tablo” company.
Familiarity with various industries such as industrial switchboards, air conditioners, machine manufacturers, home industries, industrial kitchens, tile manufacturing industries, false ceilings, facade panels, sandwich panels, petroleum equipment manufacturing, metal structure manufacturing, office furniture manufacturing, large service workshops and industries Small and related, on the other hand, knowing the modern devices of this industry and the use of these devices in the production of the mentioned items, some important and damaging factors in the industry of this industry and its engineering services have been made until today.
Other factors in the success of Engineer Mahmoud Nejatian and their respective companies are the supply of quality goods, the value of goods in purchasing for money, the creation of facilities for owners, the provision of reliable guarantees, the provision of spare parts for devices even after 25 years, having experienced and trained engineers. In the after-sales service unit, introducing advanced devices, providing after-sales services for more than 25 years and…
Facilities and equipment (of engineer Mahmoud Nejatian Companies)
Perhaps the most efficient factor of success in this way is having and producing with them normally and every day from their characteristics and issues closely.
Some of these devices are:
* CNC punch machines: a revolution in cutting all kinds of metal and non-metal sheets.
* CNC machines for bending pipes and metal belts up to a thickness of 14 mm and a height of 250 mm
* CNC and robotic cutting, punching, bending, and sorting machines.
* Advanced electric bending devices, direct drive with very high precision, and tolerance close to zero.
* CNC machines for rebar, corner, stud, and beam processing
* CNC machines for the production of power transmission tower structures.
* CNC laser devices include:
* Fiber laser for metal cutting up to 30 kW level.
* Laser marking-engraving
* Ezer for cutting all kinds of fabrics
* Laser welding-cutting-rust on metals
* welding robots
* 3D printers
* Sheet cutting machines up to 25 mm thick and 6 m wide
* CNC hydraulic sheet bending machines up to 1500 tons
* Extender devices for making thick metal networks
* Machines for making double-walled metal bodies for cold/heat exchange, Pillow Plate tanks used in oil, petrochemical, food, and chemical industries.
About engineer Mahmoud Nejatian Companies
Tamin Tablo company is one of the largest manufacturers of electrical panels in Iran. which is the representative of two companies, Siemens of Germany and ABB of Italy, and has joint cooperation with European companies in the field of switchboard equipment.
Fan Avran Kian Company is an active engineering group in the field of supplying and consulting metal working machines and lines, pipes, and production lines.
Fan Avran Kian Company, one of the largest engineering and supply groups in Iran, has been the exclusive representative of Euromac Italy since 1999, a manufacturer of CNC punching and bending machines, and so far hundreds of CNC punching machines in Iran and neighboring countries. has sold Also, Fan Avran Kian is a supplier of CNC and CNC press brake and scissor machines, two-dimensional and three-dimensional laser cutting machines, laser welding robots, and automatic foam injection machines.
Also, Fan Avran Kian Company is the representative of sales and service and after-sales services of Euromac Italy devices in neighboring countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.
About engineer Mahmoud Nejatian and his competent management in Kian Technics and Tamin Tablo companies, we can mention his entrepreneurship and contribution to national production through the production of industrial parts and equipment. It is worth mentioning that hundreds of skilled human resources are currently working in Tabolu Supply Company and Fan Avaran Kian Company to fulfill the country’s needs and self-sufficiency in the field of electricity.
The proof of his competent management is receiving certificates of appreciation and quality assurance certificates from domestic and foreign authorities.